With a total of more than 21,000 candidates each year TestDaF has become the most important language exam for foreign students looking to study in Germany. TestDaF is a door opener to you studies and is recognised by all of Germany's universities and institutes of higher education. It is aimed at higher levels of German and tests the four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The TestDaF levels TDN 3, 4 and 5 are equivalent to the B2 and C1 levels of the Common European Framework (CEF).
If you need a certificate to prove your knowledge of German for a university or an employer then we at inlingua Berlin can help. With us you can book both a preperation course to make your German fit for the exam, and then do the examination at inlingua too. All in one relaxed and familiar environment.
- an internationally recognised TestDaF certificate
- graded to the TestDaF levels 3, 4 or 5.
- an exact description of you achieved level
- You get 15 hours of lessons a week in the afternoon (Monday to Friday)
- Over a total of 3 weeks in a group with a maximum of 5-12 students you will get prepared for the exam.