Do you need insurance?

We strongly recommend that all students think about taking out insurance to cover their time in Germany. It is important to have insurance cover for any emergancies which may arise during your stay abroad, and we feel that anyone spending  time in Germany should have health insurance and personal liability cover. inlingua works together with a company offering cheap but at the same time comprehensive insurance cover, and we are happy to arrange insurance for you if you so wish.

What is covered?

The insurance offers cover for the length of your entire stay in Germany. It provides health, dental (emergancies only), accident, return transportation to your home country and personal liability insurance. The tratment of chronic illnesses is not however covered. The weekly insurance premium is € 10,00. Please remember that anyone applying for a visa must provide proof of valid health insurance.